12th Annual ‘Ties & Tails’ Charity Auction & Gala
Our 12th Annual ‘Ties and Tails’ Auction & Gala takes place on Saturday, June 24, 2017 at the Fairmont Hotel Vancouver. The event will feature Emcee Samantha Falk, Global BC Reporter and Ian Paton, Delta South MLA and will bring together approximately 300 new and existing BC & Alberta Guide Dogs supporters to help raise much needed funds for blind/visually-impaired individuals and children with autism. This fun-filled evening will feature a sit-down dinner, silent and live auctions, a grand-prize raffle and a chance to meet some of our adorable puppies in training and some deserving recipients.
Saturday, June 24, 2017
Fairmont Hotel Vancouver
900 West Georgia Street, Vancouver, BC
TO PURCHASE YOUR TICKETS:
$125 each (includes a $25 tax receipt) Tables of 8.
To purchase tickets, please call our Delta office at 604-940-4504.
We have some exciting live and silent auction prizes lined up including:
– a day with our resident beekeeper/CEO, William Thornton, and his bees
– a day with one of our guide dog or autism support dog instructors
– Fairmont Hotels & Resorts stays
– Hell’s Gate passes
– a Private Tasting for 6 at Cactus Club Cafe
– 2 passes to AdrenaLINE Zipline Adventure Tours
– Brentwood Bay Resort & Spa gift certificate
– Robert Held Art Glass
– Vancouver Theatre Sports
– ton of jewelry and many more prizes.
To discuss Sponsorship Opportunities, please call Ashli Owen at 604-940-4504.