12th Annual ‘Ties & Tails’ Charity Auction & Gala
Our 12th Annual ‘Ties and Tails’ Auction & Gala takes place on Saturday, June 24, 2017 hosted by the Fairmont Hotel Vancouver. The event will feature Emcee Samantha Falk, Global BC Reporter and Ian Paton, Delta South MLA and will bring together approximately 300 new and existing BC & Alberta Guide Dogs supporters to help raise much needed funds for blind/visually-impaired individuals and children with autism. This fun-filled evening will feature a sit-down dinner, silent and live auctions, a grand-prize WestJet raffle and a chance to meet some of our adorable puppies in training and some deserving recipients.
Saturday, June 24, 2017
Fairmont Hotel Vancouver
900 West Georgia Street, Vancouver, BC
TO PURCHASE YOUR TICKETS:
$125 each (includes a $25 tax receipt) Tables of 8.
To purchase tickets, please call our Delta office at 604-940-4504.
We have some exciting live and silent auction prizes lined up including:
– a day with one of our guide dog or autism support dog instructors
– Fairmont Hotels & Resorts stays
– Hell’s Gate passes
– a Private Tasting for 6 at Cactus Club Cafe
– 2 passes to AdrenaLINE Zipline Adventure Tours
– Brentwood Bay Resort & Spa gift certificate
– Robert Held Art Glass
– Vancouver Theater Sports
– ton of jewelry and many more prizes.
Live Auction Items
1. Afternoon and lunch with Beekeeper Bill Thornton. Discover how a honeybee hive works.
2. Retired New Westminster refurbished Fire Hydrant. A unique item for your garden
3. Day sail onboard the 42 foot sailboat “Dowager”.
4. Black & Decker rechargeable 4 piece lawn care set. Lawn mower, blower, trimmer and weed eater.
5. Signed Henri Sedin jersey.
6. 1 nights stay at the Fairmont Airport Hotel plus breakfast at Globe. Plus a 2 piece luggage set designed by Claire Newel. Black leather carry on and black leather tote bag.
WestJet Gift of Flight Voucher Raffle
The Gift of Flight Voucher provides round-trip airfare for two to anywhere in WestJet’s world which includes over 100 destinations across Canada, US, Mexico, the Caribbean and the United Kingdom, up to a value of $2900.00.
Tickets will be 1 for $25 or 3 for $50 and will be sold on the Gala night only!
Winner will be drawn that night and must be present to win.
To discuss Sponsorship Opportunities, please contact Ashli Owen by phone 604-940-4504 or email email@example.com.