For the entire month of June, we’re asking everyone to donate $15 or more to BC & Alberta Guide Dogs through CanadaHelps.
We can do it
Because of incredible donors like you, BC & Alberta Guide Dogs has been among the top 10 participating charities in the Great Canadian Giving Challenge over the last two years. This year our goal is to be among the top 5 (or maybe #1!).
YOUR DONATION . . .
- Helps us breed, raise and train Guide Dogs for Visually Impaired/Blind individuals and Autism Support Dogs for children with profound autism
- Allows us to provide our service dogs to recipients Free of Charge
- Gives Blind and Visually Impaired Guide Dog recipients with Independence, Confidence, Mobility, Safety and Companionship
- Gives children with profound autism and their families with increased safety for the child, increased social interaction, enhanced responsibility skills for the child, reduced stress and anxiety, supported daily living skills, greater quality of life for families by spending more time in the community and participating in family activities
- Allows us to breed, raise and train our dogs to meet or exceed the highest international standards established by the International Guide Dog Federation (IGDG) and Assistance Dogs International (BC & Alberta Guide Dogs is one of three IGDF members in Canada and the only one in BC)
We could not do what we do without the generous support of donors like you.
Please take up the Great Canadian Giving Challenge this June (and maybe win the $10,000 contest).