Please join us for the RunGo Dash for Dogs, a fun run in Stanley Park that benefits BC & Alberta Guide Dogs.
Dash for Dogs is a guided 10km, 5km or 2km run or walk. This fun and non-competitive race takes you through the beautiful trails in Stanley Park. After the run there will be a social event with pancakes, prizes, and good tunes! This is a race for people to support dogs, you don’t need a dog to run.
Guide dogs and good dogs are welcome, dogs must be on leash and under control at all times for the safety of the working guide dogs.
- Start Location: Brockton Pavilion (1151 Stanley Park Drive Vancouver)
- Start Date: February 24, 2019
- Start Times: 10km: 9:45 am; 5km 10:15 am; 2k 10:30 am
- Current Price: $10 for 2km; $20 for 5km; $25 for 10km (Prices increase January 2nd)
- Early Packet Pickup: Friday, February 22, 12 to 7 p.m. (at Denman Running Room, 679 Denman St., Vancouver)
- Race Day: Opens at 9 am (at Brockton Pavilion)
- Limited Race Day registration (additional $5 to register on race day).