Join BC & Alberta Guide Dogs for our Woof-a-Thon Virtual Challenge!!! Funds raised will go towards providing Guide Dogs, Autism Service Dogs and OSI-PTSD Service Dogs for those in need. We are pleased to announce that the first $10,000.00 raised will be matched courtesy of The Tilling Foundation.
One Day – Any Way … Sunday, June 26th, 2022 at 1 p.m. to participate!
Ride a bike, walk your dog, go for a kayak, stroll around the neighbourhood; any activity you love to do. By taking part, you will help us continue to do what we love, which is to help individuals who are blind/visually impaired, children with autism and their families, and Veterans and First Responders living with Operational Stress Injuries.
Sign up today with your team or as an individual to participate. Collect pledges and then join us Sunday, June 26th, 2022 with your activity of choice. Registration is free!
Register by Wednesday, May 25th to be entered in a draw for an Ultimate Dining eGift Card valued at $50.
Share your chosen activity online using the hashtags #WoofAThon, #PuppyPawsitive #BCand AlbertaGuideDogs to show your support. The challenge is to get active and to stay pawsitive – we’ll bring the puppies for inspiration.
STEP 1 – Register as a participant
- Register as an individual, or challenge your friends to join your team.
- All registrations submitted by May 25th will be entered into a draw to win an Ultimate Dining eGift Card valued at $50.
STEP 2 – Pick your activity & collect pledges
- Pick an activity that you enjoy or that challenges you. It can be something you do with your household, or that you can do on your own. It can be indoors or outdoors but remember to stay safe.
- Collect pledges from your family and friends who will support your challenge activity. Send supporters to your online fundraising page that you receive once you register.
- All participants who raise over $1000 will be entered into a draw for a framed BC & Alberta Guide Dogs 25th Anniversary limited edition print … “Transforming Journey”.
- The top fundraiser from each province will be invited to name a puppy from a future BC & Alberta Guide Dogs litter!
STEP 3 – Join us Sunday, June 26th, 2022
- Do your activity (where applicable) at 1 p.m. local time – same as all the other participants in the Virtual Challenge.
- Share what you’re doing on social media with the hashtags #WoofaThon and #PuppyPawsitive and #BCandAlbertaGuideDog